- Sale Ends in 3 Days (Sun) - Save: $7.00 (15%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Anker Roav DashCam A1, Dash Cam for Car, Driving Recorder, 1080p FHD LCD Screen, Nighthawk Vision, Wide Angle Lens, Wi-Fi, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, Motion Detection, Dedicated App
Limited time offer, ends 05/09 By Anker Official StoreUniversal Fit
- Broad, Detailed Video: 1080p Full-HD with a super-wide-angle lens captures the whole road in crystal-clear clarity.
- Superior Night Vision: Advanced NightHawk technology and a unique Wide Dynamic Range video system provide enhanced nighttime capture.
- Easy Video Management: Connect to the built-in Wi-Fi and open the Roav DashCam app to seamlessly view, configure, download, or share incredible HD video.
- Records While You’re Away: Gravity Sensor detects sudden movements, such as a car bumping into your car, and automatically turns on to record activity, even when your car is off.
- What You Get: Roav DashCam A1, Anker Car Charger, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service. Note: A Class 10, 32GB microSD / TF card (not included) is required as lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB or 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before use. Regularly formatting the card is also recommended.
Advanced Sony Exmor 323 sensor and chipset capture every detail in 1080p definition.
NightHawk Vision technology balances low-light contrast to provide a clear nighttime image.
Simultaneously track up to four lanes of traffic with a wide-angle lens.
95% of the dash cam is composed of hard-wearing polycarbonate for greater durability and protecting internal components against vibrations.
The suction mount easily attaches anywhere on your windshield in seconds.
180° tilt and 360° rotation allow you to find the ideal angle to capture every driving moment.
Built to withstand extreme heat and cold for reliable use, wherever you live.
Equipped with a gravity sensor to automatically record incidents—even when you’re not in your car.
Download videos to the ROAV app for viewing and sharing.