Enjoy a violent, film-noir love story with the Fall of Max Payne. It brings you a dark, tragic, and intense in-depth story which is a thrill ride of shocking twists and revelations. Love hurts.
The Fall of Max Payne delivers the most intense gameplay experience imaginable. The fierce, yet stylish, action sequences and slow-motion gunplay that has become synonymous with Max Payne is back, and is better than ever. New and enhanced moves and options provide breathtaking cinematic game play. Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne raises the bar on action games all over again.
- StorylineA violent Film Noir love story between a cop (Max Payne) and a femme fatale murder suspect (Mona Sax). Dark, tragic, and intense, the story is a thrill ride of shocking twists and revelations.
- New Guns and New MovesMax Payne's signature slow motion gunplay has been improved on every level. Get ready for Bullet Time 2.0. New guns and new moves make action more cinematic and intense than ever before.
- Fully Integrated Havok Physics EngineFully integrated Havok physics engine allows for interactive environments creating incredible combat scenes. Ragdoll characters and physics in slow motion create breathtaking combat scenes.
- All-New AICooperative NPCs fight with Max, and believable enemies create tension for a more interesting challenge.
- A Stunning Level of DetailExtremely detailed environments with photo-realistic textures, highly enhanced radiosity lighting, and extremely lifelike characters (including facial animations and lip synchronization) provide a visually staggering cinematic experience.
- Massive Production ValuesMax Payne 2 includes a motion picture stunt crew, professional talent for voice acting and graphic novels, motion capture, and authentic digital source material from New York City.