Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill RG630-S12 - Green Series 630-Watt Active PFC Power Supply Unit - Continuous @ 104 Deg. F (40C), 80 PLUS Bronze Certified, Single 12V Rail, Compatible with Core i7, i5
- ATX 12V v2.3 & EPS 12V v2.92
- 100 ~ 240VAC
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified
- Efficiency up to 87%
- 1 x Silent 120 mm Fan
Rosewill 630-Watt Green Series 80 PLUS Certified Power Supply RG630-S12 Black
Today’s premium computer parts require quality power, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune. The Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W power supply offers you everything you need to run contemporary PC components with ease.
The RG630-S12 has all of the connections you need for today’s hottest peripherals, including six 5-pin SATA connectors for fast data transfer and two 6-pin PCI-e connectors for the most powerful video cards. The RG630-S12 is ready for your SLI or CrossFire setups. The typical 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V connector is expandable to 8-pins so you can use this power supply with your Core i5 or i7 Intel processor.
The RG630-S12 will also look great in your case with its black coating housing. All of the connectors are sleeved in mesh for better cable management and routing for increased air flow. Experience the Rosewill quality and build your next PC with the RG630-S12 630W power supply today!
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified
- Continuous 630W @ 104°F (40°C)
- Single +12V rail provides stable reliable power
- SLI & CrossFire Ready – two 6 + 2-pin Connector
- One Silent 135mm Fan with Auto Fan Speed Control for better silence
- Active power Factor Correction (PFC) provides clean and reliable power to your system
- Universal AC input (90 ~ 264V) automatically scans and detects the correct voltage
- Black Coating Housing
- Mesh sleeving on all cables for easier cable routing and better ventilation
- Over Temperature / Current / Voltage / Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety & EMI Approval: UL, CUL, FCC, CE, CB, ROHS
What's in the Box
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy