The newly released Rosewill Lightning-1000 power supply offers you everything you need to run high-performance PC components with ease. It is a high-end power supply unit ideal for advanced users and gamers who demand greater cooling and higher power for their systems.
Capable of delivering continuous 1000W power with single strong 12V rail, the Rosewill Lightning-1000 features a silent LED fan with built-in smart control to keep your system cool as well as PipeRock type modular cables with colorful LED illuminated housing to avoid wrong connection.
Moreover, the Rosewill Lightning-1000 has all of the connections you need for today’s hottest peripherals, including eight 5-pin SATA connectors for multiple storage devices, six 6+2-pin PCI-e connectors for the most powerful video cards and eight 4-pin peripheral connectors to give you plenty of versatility. Experience the Rosewill quality and build your next PC with the Rosewill Lightning-1000 power supply today!
- 80 PLUS Gold CertifiedThe 80 PLUS Gold certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 87% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving you money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 1000W Continuous PowerA continuous power of 1000W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems. A strong +12V single rail ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card, minimizing the likelihood of overload shut down.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V v2.92 standards, the Rosewill Lightning-1000 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- Quad PCI-E ConnectorsWith six 6+2-pin PCI-E connectors, the Rosewill Lightning-1000 is ideal for building up a SLI or CrossFire gaming system.
- Efficient CoolingA large 140mm cooling fan increases overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and helps remove heat from the chassis simultaneously.