Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill RCX-Z2 7 blades 80mm reverse ball bearing fan CPU Cooler
OUT OF STOCK.
- 500 - 3400 ±10% RPM
- Up to 44.264 CFM
- Aluminum fin, Copper base
With today's processors requiring more and more power, a good heatsink is a necessity. The RCX-Z2 from Rosewill will provide all the cooling you'll need. Designed for all Intel based socket 775 processors, the RCX-Z2 is great for dissipating heat on even the most demanding CPUs. Using new heatpipe technology, the RCX-Z2 has an aluminum based 52 fine-fin heatsink along with a copper base.
Also attached are three heatpipes at the base which allow for increased heat transfer. It's topped off with a huge 80mm fan that will run up to 3400rpm, and while running at the fastest speed, will remain very quiet due to the design of the reverse ball bearing fan. And for those into the modding experience, the fan has blue LED lights at the top, to show off your really "cool" new fan!
- Excellent Cooling PerformanceThree high performance heatpipes maximize heat transfer to push cooling performance to the next level.
- Pure Copper BaseA pure copper base maximizes heat absorption and transfer for excellent cooling.
- 4 Blue Fan LEDsFour blue LEDs provide brilliant illumination while the fan is in operation for eye-catching fun.
- Compatible with LGA 775Compatible with the LGA 775 platform, the Rosewill RCX-Z2 supports a wide range of Celeron, Celeron D, Pentium 4, Pentium D, Pentium Extreme Edition as well as the latest Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme CPUs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy