- Save: $25.00 (42%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill RNG-407-Dualv2 PCI-Express Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter 2 x RJ45
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 2 x RJ45
- Support Wake On LAN
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
Dual RJ45-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- Gigabit Ethernet Connection – 10/100/1000 Mbps connection for speedy data transfer
- Dual RJ45 – Two Gigabit Ethernet ports work through a single PCI Express slot
- Ultra Speed – Up to 2,000 Mbps for each port
- Wide Compatibility – Download driver at rosewill.com, Windows 10 built in
Dual RJ45 Gigabit Network Interface Card
Rosewill’s RNG-407-DualV2 allows you to add 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports to a client, server or workstation through a single PCI Express slot. It is fully compliant with Microsoft NDIS5, NDIS6 (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) Checksum and Segmentation Task-offload (Large-send and Giant -send) features. You’ll also get support for IEEE 802 Layer 2 priority encoding and IEEE 802.1Q Virtual bridged Local Area Network (VLAN) to lower CPU utilization, radically enhancing performance on your network server.
Gigabit Ethernet Connection
With 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, the Rosewill RNG-407-DualV2 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant, large file transfers. At home, the office, or on your business trip, you can work at Gigabit Ethernet speeds and instantly share your files online.
Up to 2.0 Gbps
Each port provides 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards.Suitable for any standard PCI Express-enabled system, the 2-port Ethernet card supports full-duplex flow control for maximum data transfer speeds of up to 2,000 Mbps.
Install the software with the
included driver CD.
Install your Rosewill RNG-407-DualV2 into the desktop
Connect and enjoy!
What’s in the Box
- RNG-407-DualV2 Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Card
- Low-profile Bracket
- User Manual
- Driver CD
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy