Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill RNX-EasyN4 IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless-N 2.0 Broadband Router (2T2R) Up to 300Mbps Data Rates/ WPA Personal and Enterprise, WPA2, 64 & 128 bit WEP, PSK, TKIP, AES, WPS Security with 2 dBi Antenna x2
OUT OF STOCK.
- 802.11b/g/n 2T2R
- WPA/ WPA2/ WPS/ WEP/ AES Security
- 12x speed and 4x coverage than b/g
The RNX-EasyN4 is a 2T2R Wireless Single chip 11N Broadband Router that delivers up to 12x faster speeds and 4x extended coverage than 802.11g devices. RNX-EASYN4 supports home network with superior throughput and performance as well as unparalleled wireless range.
With an easy-to-use WPS function, connect to wireless device with only a press of a button. There's also a built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100 Fast Switch to connect your wired-Ethernet devices together. The Router function ties it all together and lets your whole network shares a high-speed cable or DSL Internet connection.
- 802.11n SupportCompliant with draft 802.11n, the Rosewill RNX-EasyN4 delivers up to 12X faster speed and 4X farther range than 802.11g-compliant devices. The router is backward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b devices as well.
- Advanced Network SecurityThe Rosewill RNX-EasyN4 supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 standards for use of the best possible encryption regardless of your client devices and features built-in firewall to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
- MIMO TechnologyTwo built-in antennas feature MIMO technology which uses multiple radios to create a robust signal and reduces dead spots to deliver high speed performance and great coverage.
- UPnP supportThe Rosewill RNX-EasyN4 supports UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) protocol for automatic detection on the network and great compatibility among networking equipment, software and peripherals, making it easier-than-ever to communicate and share resources with other UPnP-enabled devices.
- Dynamic DNSWith the Dynamic Domain Name Service (DNS), access the Internet with dynamic IP addresses to use network applications such as Web or FTP servers that normally require static IP addresses (Subscription with Dynamic DNS providers is required).
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy