The Rosewill RNX-GX4 uses the 802.11g wireless standard, which is backwards compatible with the 802.11b standard, allowing it to work with a wide range of Wi-Fi Enabled equipment. With this device, you're ready to connect to the Internet and all it has to offer. You can utilize the advance of the wireless network in your home at your favorite spot anytime of the day. Or wire connect your computers through a built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100 Fast Switch to connect your wired-Ethernet devices. The RNX-GX4 helps you tie your network all together and lets your network share a high-speed cable or DSL Internet connection.
- IEEE 802.11b/g CompliantCompliant with the IEEE 802.11b/g protocol, the Rosewill RNX-GX4 smoothly integrates into almost any existing wireless network with up to 54Mbps data transfer speed.
- 10/100Mbps Network ConnectionThe Rosewill RNX-GX4 features a built-in 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch for direct connections to four PCs or additional switches, and one 10/100Mbps WAN port for broadband Internet connection.
- High-level SecurityThe Rosewill RNX-GX4 supports the latest wireless networking security standards including 64/128-bit WEP and WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES), and features such as MAC Filter, Internet Access Control, DNS Filter to ward off malicious attacks and threats from the Internet.
- UPnP supportThe Rosewill RNX-GX4 supports UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) protocol for automatic detection on the network and great compatibility among networking equipment, software and peripherals, making it easier-than-ever to communicate and share resources with other UPnP-enabled devices.
- Web-based ManagementWith the built-in Web-based management feature, configure the Rosewill RNX-GX4 via a web-browser interface.