Upgrade your PC or MAC to the speed and stability of a Solid State Drive, or even reuse an existing 2.5” Sata hard drive, by simply converting your existing 3.5? drive bay to accommodate the smaller drives. Industry standard screw mounting locations make it easy to install any size 2.5? Sata hard drive or SSD in a 3.5? SATA drive bay of your tower.
• Compatible with any 2.5” SATA hard drive or SSD
• Compatible with backplane trays such as those found in Apple Mac Pro silver tower models
• Fully SATA 3.0 Revision (6Gb/s) compatible and backward compatible with SATA 2.0 Revision (3Gb/s) and 1.0 Revision (1.5Gb/s) drives
• Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling
• Solid aluminum frame design
What’s in the box?
• Sabrent Mounting Bracket Kit
• Bag of screws