The B2330H is built with Samsung industry-leading design and a full suite of Samsung magic features. This stylish 23" widescreen LCD monitor has a native 1920x1080 resolution with HDMI connectivity, 300cd/m² brightness rating and amazing 70,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for incredibly detailed pictures.
Samsung MagicEco helps you save energy and money by allowing the monitor to work at different brightness, while MagicBright 3 automatically optimizes brightness, contrast and gamma correction for optimal based on the mode you choose. For ease of use, the MagicReturn automatically displays dual-monitor content on a single monitor when one monitor is powered off or disconnected.
- Simple and Elegant DesignThe Samsung B2330H features a rich, glossy black finish which is accentuated by the clear, crystal-like acrylic along the lower bezel. And the back of this monitor has a unique wave pattern. It's a tasteful, elegant alternative to the same old thing.
- 70,000:1 Dynamic ContrastThe Samsung B2330H features an amazing 70,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for significant contrast improvement through backlight intensity adjustments to clearly distinguish a main image even from an ultra-bright or ultra-dark background. Enjoy images that echo reality with rich, vivid color and brilliant natural intensity.
- HDMI ConnectionThe Samsung B2330H features a HDMI connection to connect a broad selection of HD-capable video devices and gaming consoles, making the monitor a multimedia centerpiece. Best of all, you’ll experience a pure, undisturbed digital output.
- DVI with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)The Samsung B2330H features a HDCP-compliant DVI interface to unlock ultra-high resolution and superb quality protected content, allowing you to enjoy 100% pure digital content.
- MagicAngleSamsung's MagicAngle uses 5-step angle management to deliver crisp images and bold color from every direction. So whether your view is from above, below or from the side, images stay the same.
- MagicEcoMagicEco allows you to work at 100%, 75% or 50% brightness, to reduce energy usage and energy bills even further.