Samsung Galaxy Watch
Well beyond a timepiece, the Galaxy Watch is an activity tracker that monitors your heart rate, calories burned, steps taken and sleep cycle, helping you stay on an active and healthy lifestyle. It pairs with your phone via Bluetooth, and displays messages and notifications right on the watch so you don't have to fumble in your pocket for the phone.
Hardware-wise, the Galaxy Watch features a 1.15 GHz processor, 1.5 GB RAM, 4 GB internal storage, and a 1.2" Super AMOLED touchscreen display with 360x360 resolution. GPS is built in so you know where you are and where you're going. The Galaxy Watch is also MIL-STD-810G certified and water resistant up to 50 meters, making it a rugged solution in industrial environments.
Choose from 42mm Midnight Black, 42mm Rose Gold and 46mm Silver to match your preference.
Your Most Balanced Life
Balance mind and body with sleep cycle tracking, reminders to keep moving, calorie tracking, guided meditation and breathing exercises for stress management.¹
Go for Days.
Go nonstop for days on a single charge.² The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down.
Leave Your Phone Behind.
Leave your phone at home. With Galaxy Watch, you have the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via cellular.5 You can even shop or grab lunch with Samsung Pay on your watch.6
Made to Last.
The Galaxy Watch takes on life with military-grade durability,³ swim-ready water resistance4 and Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ that prevents the display from getting scratched.
Two Sizes. Unlimited Style.
Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital. Plus, choose from a collection of interchangeable bands.
Everything You Need on Your Wrist
Even when your phone isn’t in reach,5 make and take calls with an integrated speaker and voice mic, respond to texts, and access scores, headlines and playlists.
More Tracking Than Ever
Galaxy Watch automatically tracks select workouts,7 monitors heart rate and detects when you switch activities. Get credit for up to 39+ workouts, plus GPS capabilities when you go for a run.¹
Your Daily Rundown
See your appointments as soon as you wake up, then track your activities as the day unfolds. At the end of the day, check your steps plus tomorrow’s schedule and weather.
Pay with Your Watch.
With Samsung Pay NFC compatibility, you can make a payment from your wrist with just a tap.8
Control all your connected home devices from your wrist even when you’re not home. Plus, get the details of a security camera alert from the SmartThings app on your Galaxy Watch.
Android & iOS Compatible
To get the 4G LTE stand-alone experience, currently you must pair with compatible Galaxy Smartphones or Non-Samsung Android smartphones. 4G Standalone LTE experience for Galaxy Watch on iOS devices coming later.
Explore Galaxy Watch
1. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
2. Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.
3. This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude.
4. Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water.
5. 4G LTE standalone connectivity only available on Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE version. Standalone voice calling on LTE version requires initial pairing with eligible Samsung Galaxy device and separate qualifying wireless plan. Your carrier may not support standalone voice calling, or support may be available only in certain areas. Please check with your carrier for more information. Standalone functionality limited if paired phone is not powered on or connected to a wireless network.
6. Compatible with select Bluetooth-capable smartphones. GALAXY WATCH supported features may vary by carrier and compatible device. For a list of compatible smartphones and features, please visit https://www.samsung.com/galaxywatch/device-compatibility. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
7. Galaxy Watch auto tracks six different workouts after ten active minutes. Up to 39 workouts can be tracked manually.
8. Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones. After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch can make at least five transactions without reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch requires network connection through LTE, Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals.