Sapphire brings the power of graphics ‘supercomputing’ to enthusiasts with their TOXIC Radeon HD 5850 card. Built on Sapphire's original Vapor Chamber Technology, this card will bring the benefits of Vapor-X cooling - quieter and more efficient cooling - to a wider range of users. Expand your visual real estate across up to multiple displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX 11, these GPUs enable rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.
- Vapor Chamber TechnologyWith Sapphire's revolutionary Vapor Chamber Technology, the Sapphire TOXIC 100282TXSR Radeon HD 5850 video card delivers outstanding cooling performance and extraordinary noise suppression.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportThe new DirectX 11 GPU with full Shader Model 5.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- ATI Eyefinity TechnologyATI Eyefinity advanced multiple-display technology launches a new era of panoramic computing, helping to boost productivity and multitasking with innovative graphics display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces, creating ultra-immersive computing environments with super-high resolution gaming and entertainment, and enabling easy configuration and supporting up to three independent display outputs simultaneously.
- ATI Stream TechnologyATI Stream technology is a set of advanced hardware and software technologies that enable AMD graphics processors (GPU), working in concert with the system’s central processor (CPU), to accelerate many applications beyond just graphics. This enables better balanced platforms capable of running demanding computing tasks faster than ever.
- ATI Avivo HDIntegrated into ATI's next-generation ATI Radeon HD graphics processors, ATI Avivo HD is AMD's new reference for advanced HD image processing, delivering flawless smooth HD video playback with hardware-based Unified Video Decoding 2 (UVD 2) capability. ATI Avivo HD also introduces a new era in PC to CE connectivity with built-in HDMI and 5.1 surround audio, which enables a truly easy, one-cable connection to your big-screen TV or home theatre receiver.
- ATI CrossFireXATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.