Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD 7770 DirectX 11 100358VXL 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
- 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1100 MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 640 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
A great blend of performance and value, the SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 100358VXL VGA card brings your gaming experience to a new level in the latest DirectX 11 titles with strikingly realistic visual and environmental interaction. It's based on the cutting-edge 28nm architecture and built around 1024 Stream Processors with 1GB/128-bit GDDR5 memory, and is factory overclocked with core clocks of 1100MHz and memory clocks of 1300MHz (5.2 GB/s effective) to maintain an exemplary performance.
This SAPPHIRE HD 7770 Vapor-X OC Edition utilizes the exclusive SAPPHIRE Vapor chamber cooling technology, a feature that has earned a high reputation worldwide for running at high speeds while cooling extremely efficiently with low noise levels. Black Diamond Choke & full Solid Cap design guarantee unmatched quality and durability for you to game hard with full confidence, even under most demanding environments. Versatile output configuration of DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort offers flexible connection to one or multiple displays.
- GHz EditionThe gigahertz barrier has been broken. Armed with a stunning 1GHz GPU based on the revolutionary GCN Architecture, the AMD Radeon HD 7000 GHz Edition (Selected model) is quite simply engineered to annihilate.
- Vapor-X TechnologySAPPHIRE’s innovative Vapor-X cooling technology allows products to run not only cooler but also much quieter. A Vapor-X product means a virtually silent gaming experience and more headroom to explore performance tweaking!
- Dual-XFamous for SAPPHIRE's exclusive cooling solutions like the award winning Vapor Chamber Cooling technology - Vapor-X, SAPPHIRE's reputation for innovative excellence continues to grow with the introduction of the new dual-extractor technology - Dual-X. Dual-X is a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans that provide quiet and very cool operation during normal operating conditions, and superb cooling performance even under extreme load.
- TriXX UtilityTriXX helps users to get the optimum performance from compatible SAPPHIRE graphics cards in any application by allowing them to monitor, tune and save different settings of key parameters for the card.
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0The next generation of AMD Eyefinity technology is here, featuring all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations. The enhancements for AMD Radeon HD7000 series include: Stereo 3D-multi-display stereoscopic 3D support via DisplayPort 16K X 16K maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per GPU.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL, DirectCompute or DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA).
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy