The SAPPHIRE 11196-16-CPO HD 7950 OC Edition Graphics Card features SAPPHIRE’s dual-extractor technology - Dual-X for an ultra quiet and cool operation. With the SAPPHIRE TriXX utility, you can tune the key parameters for maximum performance. The SAPPHIRE HD 7950 OC Edition also has a dual BIOS, allowing for further experimentation by the enthusiast. The second BIOS is pre-programmed to allow a higher maximum overclock and a more aggressive fan profile.
- Dual-X Cooling TechnologyFamous for SAPPHIRE’s exclusive cooling solutions like the award winning Vapor Chamber Cooling technology - Vapor-X, SAPPHIRE's reputation for innovative excellence continues to grow with the introduction of the new dual-extractor technology - Dual-X. Dual-X is a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans that provide quiet and very cool operation during normal operating conditions, and superb cooling performance even under extreme loads.
- TRIXX UTILITYTriXX is a new version of the SAPPHIRE overclocking tool, perfect for enthusiasts wishing to maximise performance. It is available free to download from the SAPPHIRE website. TriXX allows tuning of GPU voltage as well as core and memory clocks, whilst continuously displaying temperature. Manual control of fan speed is supported, as well as user-created fan profiles and the ability to save up to four different performance settings.
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0AMD Eyefinity 2.0 Technology features stereo 3D support, universal bezel compensation, and brand-new display configurations. The enhancements for AMD Radeon HD7000 series include Stereo 3D-multi-display stereoscopic 3D support via DisplayPort 16K X 16K maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per GPU.
- Enhanced Multi-GPU CapabilitiesTriple or quadruple gaming power with AMD CrossFireX Multi-GPU technology. Increase your gaming performance up to 2x with AMD CrossFire technology, 2.75x for TriFire configurations, or with QuadFire configurations. With AMD ZeroCore Power Technology, the graphics card in slave modes will be switched off in idle to maximize the power saving.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL, DirectCompute, or DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA).
- AMD HD3D TechnologyEnjoy the most immersive experience possible with full support for High Definition Stereoscopic 3D, a technique that presents 2D images (movies, games, photos) in a format that creates the illusion of three-dimensional depth when using compatible 3D displays/glasses/software.