The Sapphire 100369-2GL Radeon R7 240 video card is based on the cutting-edge 28nm GCN architecture, and built around 320 Stream Processors and 2GB 128-bit GDDR3 memory. It delivers a significant performance boost in your favorite games and daily applications. Moreover, it's Games enabled and Mantle optimized to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality. An array of cutting-edge graphics technology, such as AMD HD 3D, AMD App Acceleration, AMD PowerTune technology, and AMD CrossFire, are built right in, offering you more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
- AMD STREAM TECHNOLOGYAccelerate the most demanding applications with AMD Stream technology to do more with your PC. AMD Stream Technology allows you to use the computing power locked up in your graphics processor on tasks other than traditional graphics, such as video encoding, at which the graphics processor is many, many times faster than using the CPU alone.
- AMD CrossFireX Multi-GPU TechnologyTriple or quadruple gaming power with AMD CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology. AMD CrossFireX technology supports up to four graphics cards to be used in a single system.
- AMD HD3D TechnologyEnjoy the most immersive experience possible with full support for High Definition Stereoscopic 3D, a technique that presents 2D images (movies, games, photos) in a format that creates the illusion of three-dimensional depth with using compatible 3D displays/glasses/software.
- TRIXX UTILITYTriXX helps users to get the optimum performance from compatible Sapphire graphics cards in any application by allowing them to monitor, tune, and save different settings of key parameters for the card.
- AMD PowerTune technologyAMD PowerTune technology is a breakthrough technology that sets an entirely new direction for maximum performance at TDP. It allows the GPU to be designed with higher engine clock speeds, which can be applied on the broad set of applications that have thermal headroom. AMD PowerTune technology enables intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance in your favorite games.
- AMD APP ACCELERATIONAMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL, DirectCompute, or DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA).