The AMD Radeon R9 390 is a high-end video card built for exceptional 4K gaming and VR experience. Based on the latest generation of AMD GCN architecture, this card features 2560 Stream Processors and 8GB 512-bit GDDR5 memory, delivering new levels of performance and capability craved by serious gamers. A rich array of AMD GPU technologies is included, offering more than one way to elevate your gaming experience, like AMD FreeSync Technology for smooth, tear-free gaming, Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC) for less power consumption by limiting the target frame rate, and Virtual Super Resolution (VSR) that delivers brilliant 4K experience, even on a 1080p display.
This SAPPHIRE card boasts a range of features previously reserved for high-end cards, including long-life capacitors and award-winning Black Diamond Chokes, as well as the award-winning cooling solutions. Its sleek, elegant contours can fit any build and adds an aggressive look to your gaming rig.
- DirectX 12, Vulkan & OpenGL 4.5 APIsBattle-ready with optimized performance for next-gen APIs (DirectX 12, Vulkan, OpenGL 4.5, Mantle) and is designed from the ground up to give you everything you need to enjoy the latest games today and tomorrow.
- Virtual Super Resolution (VSR)Get quality that rivals 4K, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite AAA or online games thanks to AMD’s VSR.
- AMD FreeSync TechnologyAMD FreeSync technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
- AMD LiquidVR TechnologyAMD's pioneering Virtual Reality technology is poised to bring better content, comfort, and compatibility to VR applications – from simulations, gaming, entertainment, education, social media, travel and medicine to real estate, ecommerce and more – for a whole new level of presence.
- AMD Eyefinity TechnologyEnjoy the ultimate immersive gaming experience with innovative “wrap around” multi-display capabilities.
- AMD TrueAudio TechnologyAMD TrueAudio technology brings the world’s first programmable audio pipeline marking a new frontier in realism for PC gamers. AMD TrueAudio technology empowers game developers with a programmable audio pipeline on the GPU, inviting them to put their unique artistic fingerprint on in-game audio in the same way that the programmable graphics pipeline brought unfettered artistic vision to PC graphics. Enabled games can feature more realistic environmental dynamics, a richer tapestry of sound effects, breathtaking directional audio and more. AMD TrueAudio technology enhances audio realism by simulating the human brain’s perception of real-world sound, working in concert with the user’s existing audio hardware to recreate a lifelike experience.