Sapphire takes aim at mainstream gamers with their Radeon X1950Pro card. This reasonably priced card has enthusiast class features like a 256bit wide bus to the 256MB of GDDR3 memory and acceleration of multiple formats including MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and WMV9. The 36 pixel pipes and 8 vertex shader processors provide stunning detail to every frame.
Native CrossFire support makes adding a second card easy, since it doesn’t require slave or master hardware. The 24-bit connection enables high resolutions and refresh rates on a broad range of Intel and AMD platforms.
The Avivo video and display engine has dual independent controllers with 30 bits per pixel support throughout the display pipe for maximum color accuracy. Each interface supports resolutions to 2560x1600 and beyond so you can use the card well into the future. In addition to the advanced DVI ports, there's also a component video output to directly drive HDTV displays.
- Ultra-threaded EngineThe Radeon X1950 PRO’s ultra-threaded engine features 36 individual pixel shader processors to support up to 512 simultaneous pixel threads. It is fully hardware compliant with Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders, so you can experience HDR and advanced anti-aliasing effects for incredible enhancements to lighting contour and color detail.
- HDR-Enabled with FSAAEnjoy silky-smooth 3D gameplay with the ATI Radeon X1K family’s exclusive support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) with FSAA (Full Screen Anti Aliasing) enabled.
- ATI AvivoATI Avivo sets the bar for advanced imaging and video quality. Integrated into ATI's latest generation of graphics products, ATI Avivo delivers HDTV and next-generation HD disc capabilities with vibrant, sharp images, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by ATI. ATI Avivo also enables universal, professional-quality connectivity for TVs and displays, ensuring the ultimate digital entertainment experience on your PC.
- ATI CrossFireATI’s CrossFire multi-GPU gaming platform propels your PC to a new pinnacle of performance. Developed from the same technology used with ATI-based commercial flight simulators, ATI CrossFire soars into a new dimension of graphics capability with multiple graphics processing units (GPUs) working together in your PC.
- Windows Vista ReadyATI is working in partnership with Microsoft to unlock the potential of the new Windows Aero 3D desktop using ATI’s high performance graphics processors, including the Radeon X1950 PRO. Don't let graphics be a barrier to a premium experience - upgrade to ATI. Windows Vista, powered by ATI, is a new visual dimension for business and personal computing.