Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Scythe FUMA Rev. B CPU Cooler (SCFM-1100)
- Dual tower design to increase heat dissipation more effectively
- Compact enough to fit in most cases without loss of cooling performance
- Equipped with 2 PWM fans 300 - 1400 rpm
- AM4 ready
Tracing its roots back to renowned Mine 2, Fuma was kept smaller without sacrificing performance. Countless hours spend on testing and optimizing formed a cooling device measuring 149 mm in height. To compensate the smaller surface, our researchers put a great deal of effort in tinkering a new baseplate design as well as redrafting the fin structure. Putting considerable effort in optimizing these two areas, a new twin tower CPU cooler with compact measures providing high-end performance was created.
Fuma is made of two towers connected via six heatpipes to the baseplate. The twin-tower structure prevents mutual heating of the heatpipes while enhancing heat dissipation to the fins.
FUMA is designed for the use of up to three fans to generate maximum airflow.
Kaze Jyuni Fan
Included with Fuma are two Slip Stream fans, a series valued by its' customers for many years. It is characterized by its' small fan hub enhancing the air flow.
INTEL: 775 / 115x / 1366 / 2011(V3) / 2066
AMD: AM4 / AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM11
(W)137 x (H)149 x (D)130mm
120 x 120 x 25mm
Ø6mm x 6
300±300~1400 rpm±10% RPM
0.01~1.56 mmH2O / 0.1~15.3 Pa
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Mac Marvel's Marketplace Return Policy