Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Seagate BarraCuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive
- 7200 RPM 32MB Cache
- SATA 3.0Gb/s
- 1 yrs
Important Warranty Information
This product is end-of-sale and no longer warranted by the manufacturer. Instead, Newegg warranties this product for one year from date of purchase. If you require warranty service after thirty days, please contact Newegg Customer Service, not the manufacturer.
- Second-generation PMR TechnologyWith Seagate’s second-generation perpendicular magnetic recording (PMR) technology, the Barracuda 7200.11 (ST31500341AS) offers a massive 1.5TB storage capacity and enhanced reliability by increasing data density while reducing moving parts.
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s InterfaceThe Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 (ST31500341AS) features the SATA II interface supporting up to 3.0 Gb/s data transfer rates, Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and hot-pluggable point-to-point connections for optimum performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- Firmware Download InstructionsFirmware Download Available from Seagate Drives with part number: 9JU138-300, 366 and with firmware revision SD17 and SD15 or SD18. Can be upgraded to the FW fix SD1A. <br> <br> ST31500341AS 1.5 TB <br> Some Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1.5TB hard drives may show uncharacteristic operation when used with Mac and Linux operating systems in multi-drive configurations. Users may experiences pauses in video streaming applications or a dropped drive from RAID arrays. Customers seeing these symptoms should contact Seagate Technical Support for a firmware upgrade at email@example.com or http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/about/contact_us/. <br><br> Please include the following disk drive information: model number, serial number and current firmware revision. Also, please describe your system, operating system and the application in use when the issue arose, and you will receive a prompt response with appropriate instructions.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by E.O.L. Tech Inc,. Return Policy