Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Seagate BarraCuda LP ST31500541AS 1.5TB 5900 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive Bare Drive
OUT OF STOCK.
- 5900 RPM 32MB Cache
- SATA 3.0Gb/s
The brand new Seagate Barracuda LP (low-power) family is here, designed and built by the desktop performance leader, but with the primary focus on a low-power, cool and quiet drive at an entry-level price. This drive allows users to do more while using less power. The Barracuda LP drives deliver on low-power consumption. But low power no longer means slow power.
Benchmark performance results prove the 5900RPM spin speed advantages (when compared to competitor drives that spin at 5400RPM). And these drives are cool and easy on the PC, often requiring fewer fans, a smaller power supply and lower maintenance costs. It’s the definition of energy efficiency.
- 1.5TB CapacityWith a huge 1.5TB storage capacity, the Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive provides great flexibility in building drives and systems for ever-expanding, storage-hungry applications.
- Super-low Power ConsumptionThe Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive consumes up to 50% less power than standard desktop drives to provide immediate cost savings during operation.
- Whisper-Quiet AcousticsThe Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive delivers class-leading acoustic performance at only 25dB during idles for whisper-quiet operation.
- Cooler OperationReduced power consumption and heat generation provide long-lasting benefits to the system, reducing some component and maintenance costs.
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s InterfaceThe Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive features advanced SATA II interface for fast data transfer rates of up to 3.0Gb/s and easy plug-and-play connections.
- Sustainable Technology for a Green WorldThe Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive is designed, built and delivered using best-in-class, environmentally friendly processes to better protect the environment.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy