The brand new Seagate Barracuda LP (low-power) family is here, designed and built by the desktop performance leader, but with the primary focus on a low-power, cool and quiet drive at an entry-level price. This drive allows users to do more while using less power. The Barracuda LP drives deliver on low-power consumption. But low power no longer means slow power. Benchmark performance results prove the 5900-RPM spin speed advantages (when compared to competitor drives that spin at 5400 RPMs). And these drives are cool and easy on the PC, often requiring fewer fans, a smaller power supply and lower maintenance costs. It’s the definition of energy efficiency.
- 2TB CapacityWith a huge 2TB storage capacity, the Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive provides great flexibility in building drives and systems for ever-expanding, storage-hungry applications.
- Super-low Power ConsumptionThe Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive consumes up to 50% less power than standard desktop drives to provide immediate cost savings during operation.
- Whisper-Quiet AcousticsThe Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive delivers class-leading acoustic performance at only 25dB during idle for whisper-quiet operation.
- Cooler OperationReduced power consumption and heat generation provide long-lasting benefits to the system, reducing some component and maintenance costs.
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s InterfaceThe Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive features advanced SATA II interface for fast data transfer rates of up to 3.0 Gb/s and easy plug-and-play connections.
- Sustainable Technology for a Green WorldThe Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive is designed, built and delivered using best-in-class, environmentally friendly processes to better protect the environment.