Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SeaSonic M12II 750 SS-750AM2 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Full-modular Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- Full Modular
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@62A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@3A
SeaSonic M12II 750W Full-Modular Power Supply
Seasonic M12II Bronze Series has been the ever-popular power supply series of the Full Modular category. Now Seasonic extends the Full-Modular series by introducing M12II Bronze 650/750/850 to provide consumers a larger selection in the entry level 80PLUS Bronze certified category.
The M12II Bronze new models have built in a full protection feature including OCP, OPP, OTP, OVP, SCP & UVP and meet worldwide safety and environmental standards. The all-new M12II-650/750/850 units are the new leaders in the 80 PLUS Bronze category and another great addition to the Seasonic Retail power supply family.
The M12II Bronze Series achieves the 80 PLUS® Bronze standard of at least 82%, 85% and 82% efficiency under 20%, 50% and 100% operating loads respectively. Combined with Active Power Factor correction (Active PFC), the M12II Bronze reduces energy waste, boosts power efficiency and more importantly, helps the users to save energy and reduce electricity bill.
- DC to DC Converter Design
- High Reliable 105? Japanese Brand Capacitors
- Ample +12V Outputs
- Active Power Factor Correction (99% PF Typical)
- Smart & Silent Fan Control (S2FC)
- 12cm Ball Bearing Cooling Fan
- Soft-Mount Rubber Cushions
- Multi-GPU Technologies Supported
- Full Modular
- Easy Swap Connectors
- Universal Ventilation (Hexagonal Structure)
- 5 Year Warranty
1. Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.2 x 5.9 x 3.3 in. (160 x 150 x 86mm)
2. AC Input & DC Output Voltages (Full Range: 100 ~ 240V (Max 90 ~ 264V)
|M12II 750 Bronze||25A||25A||70A||0.5A||3A||750W|
3. Wire Configuration
20 / 24-Pin Main Power
EPS12V / ATX12V (8-Pin / 4-Pin)
EPS 12V (8-Pin)
PCI-E (6-Pin / 8-Pin)
|M12II 750 Bronze||1||1||1||4||8||5||2|
What's in the box
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy