Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SeaSonic M12II 520 Bronze EVO Edition 520W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS 12V v2.91 SLI 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- Full Modular
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@24A, +5V@24A, +12V Combined@40A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2.5A
SeaSonic Electronics launches the M12II "Bronze" Series, the new and upgraded version of the M12II Series in response to the growing demand and anticipation for more energy-efficient products. The M12II Bronze Series inherits the same output and wattage options as well as the superb quality and ultimate silence from the M12II Series. The M12II Bronze Series, available in 520W and 620W, offers buyers with a mid-range power output solution with cable management to meet their exact system needs—cable management is now made easier than ever.
The M12II Bronze Series achieves the 80 PLUS® Bronze standard of at least 82%, 85% and 82% efficiency under 20%, 50% and 100% operating loads respectively. Combined with Active Power Factor correction (Active PFC), the M12II Bronze reduces energy waste, boosts power efficiency and more importantly, helps users save energy and reduce their electricity bill.
While upgrading in efficiency, the M12II Bronze Series maintains an advanced design and quality components from the past M12II line. Such designs and components including Double Forward Converter design, Smart and Silent Fan Control and highly reliable Japanese-brand capacitor also boost the overall performance in stability and silence. The M12II Bronze Series is available in a standard ATX Form Factor and in wattages that are beneficial for a PC system. With the all-in-one cabling design and EPS connectors, the M12II Bronze Series is geared to support IPC and server systems and as well, both 6P and 8P PCI-E connector for latest and high end dual graphic cards. Moreover, the modular design also provides a flexible solution for orderly cable management.
The M12II Bronze Series is made reliable by featuring safety regulations such as Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), and Over Power Protection (OPP). Major safety and EMC directives and as well, the environmental certifications RoHS and WEEE increase safety and usage reliability for the users.
- Super High Efficiency (Up to 87%)
- Highly Reliable 221°F Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- Ample +12V Outputs
- Active Power Factor Correction (99% PF Typical)
- Double Forward Converter Design
- SMART and SILENT FAN CONTROL (S²FC)
- 12cm Ball-Bearing Cooling Fan
- Soft-Mount Rubber Cushions
- Universal Video Card Support
- All-in-One DC-Cabling Design
- Detachable Modular Cables
- Patented Easy-Swap Connectors
- Universal AC Input (Full Range)
- Ultra Ventilation (Honeycomb Structure)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy