Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SerialGear USB-4COMi-M USB to Quad RS-422/485 Metal case with DIN-Rail
- The USB-4Comi-m will add four RS-422 or RS-485 serial ports by connecting to a simple USB port
- Automatic transmit and receive control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex mode
- Baud Rate fro
USB-4COMi-M USB to Quad RS-422/485 Adapter for Windows 7 and Server 2003/2008 USB to four serial port converter with DB9 (9-pin male) connectors metal housing. (RS-422/RS-485) Comes with a USB cable & power supply (120 volt 60 hz).
Features and Specifications:
- Metal Case
- Optionally DIN-rail mountable with additional mounting kit.
- 4 RS422/485 ports
- Included external power supply
- Number of ports: 4
- Speed: Up to 921.6 Kbpz
- RS422/485 signals: RS422 TxD+/- RxD+/- RTS+/- CTS+/- GND RS485 Data+/- GND
- Power: External power supply 5V DC required. Adapter included 12V not possible.
- Drivers: Windows 98 ME 2000 XP 2003 Server and Vista Linux (Kernel 2.4 and up built-in)
- Connectors: 4 DB9 Male
- Dimensions: 167 x 99 x 29 mm (WxLxH) or 189 x 102 x 30 mm with DB9 connectors and ears.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by AlphaZeta Products Return Policy