Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SIIG’s CyberSerial Dual ExpressCard is a smart solution designed to instantly add two additional 9-pin (RS232) serial ports to your ExpressCard-enabled desktop or notebook computer. It comes with two high-speed 16950 UART DB9 serial port delivering data transfer rates of up to 115 Kb/s, and features built-in 16-byte FIFO buffers to dramatically increase data transmit/receive speed especially under Windows multitasking environment. The CyberSerial Dual ExpressCard can be installed in any ExpressCard slot and works flawlessly with high-speed modems, monitoring equipment, serial networking and other serial devices.
- Add Serial Connectivity to Your ComputerThe SIIG JJ-EC2011-S1 is designed to add two 9-pin RS232 serial ports (through fanout cable) to your ExpressCard enabled computer for easy connection to a rich variety of serial devices such as modems, PDAs, and more.
- CompatibilityWorks with either 54mm or 34mm ExpressCard slot.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy