The MozartTx aluminum cube tower can house two independent computer systems, enough fans to generate over 750 cfm of airflow, and an optional video monitor. The case has four sections: the first with room for six 3.5” hard drives in a removable rack; top left holds 5 external 5.25” drives and a 7” external drive (for the optional 7” retractable LCD monitor); the left lower section of the case is built to hold one of a variety of motherboards, power supply, and 7 expansion cards; and the lower right section is designed for a Mini-ITX motherboard and power supply. Each side swings open on hinges, for easy access.
Each section (except the Mini-ITX) has its own 120mm fan, and you can have a total of 11 fans! The MozartTx can also use an optional liquid-cooling system with two 12x24cm radiators, and features rubber-grommeted ports, hose guides and 4 plastic hose guards, to prevent hose abrasion.
The case front features a two-layer air filtration system, which is easily removed for cleaning, and an impressive I/O panel. There are 4 USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire connector, HD audio jacks, and an eSATA port and power jack. It’s going to be a long time before you outgrow the MozartTx, but you’ll have fun trying!
- All Aluminum CaseThe all-aluminum Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000SWA reaches the balance between chassis stiffness and heat dissipation.
- Dual-PC ChassisAccommodate two computer systems in a single Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000SWA cube tower computer case - an ATX/BTX (with an optional BTX upgrade kit) system for primary computing and a secondary Mini ITX system for multimedia applications! The chassis provides a two-in-one solution for space saving.
- Excellent Expandability with 13 Drive BaysBoasting one external 7” drive bay, five external 5.25" drive bays, and seven 3.5” drive bays (one external and six internal), the Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000SWA provides excellent expandability.
- Unparalleled Cooling SystemITC (Independent Thermal Chamber) Technology divides the Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000SWA into four sections and provides a corresponding thermal solution for each according to their thermal conditions, resulting in a more effective thermal control. Along with multiple vents, five 120mm fans (front and rear) and a liquid cooling system ready design, the Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000SWA is worthy of the coolest system around the world.
- Tool-free InstallationTool-free installation ensures quick maintenance and upgrade for expansion slots and 5.25” devices to save your time. Start enjoying the computing rapidly!
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port, one eSATA port with a corresponding power port and two audio ports.