Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SilverStone DA750 750W ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V
- Full Modular
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@28A, +5V@30A, +12V@60A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@4.0A
Silverstone's Decathalon series PSUs are designed to deliver maximum power simply and efficiently. Instead of bumping up cost and complexity by using multiple +12V rails the DA750 has 1 extremely robust 60A rail. The Active PFC and >80% efficiency rating ensure that no power is wasted.
The power connectors are fully modular, letting you use only the connections you need. Any extra cables fit in a handy carry bag, so you can find them when you upgrade. The cables are all sheathed to de-clutter the inside of the case, enhancing airflow.
There is a 120mm fan on the bottom of the PSU to move extreme amounts of air to keep everything cool. The back panel is a honeycomb mesh broken only by a switch, and the power plug for virtually unrestricted airflow. Go ahead; build the system of your dreams, the DA750 can handle it.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V (ATX 2.2) and EPS12V standards, the Silverstone DA750 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 750W Maximum PowerThe Silverstone DA750 power supply provides a maximum power of 750W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems.
- Highly EfficientDelivering more than 80% efficiency, the Silverstone DA750 power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Efficient CoolingA 120mm ball bearing fan plus hexagon cutouts increases overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and helps remove heat from the chassis simultaneously.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe Silverstone DA750 power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
- Modular Cable ManagementThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy