Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Silverstone Expansion Card Model SST-ECU03
- PCI-E 2.0 x2 (10 Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen1/USB 3.0 (5Gbps), USB 2.0 (480Mbps), USB 1.1 (12Mbps) Data Transfer Rate
SilverStone SST-ECU03 Expansion Card
The SilverSone SST-ECU03 is a PCI-E 2.0 x2 to USB 3.1 expansion card. It provides a simple solution for adding two SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen2 ports (one Type-A port & one Type-C port) to your computer via a PCI-E 2.0 x2 interface.
It offers 10Gbps bandwidth for blazing-fast transfer rate and excellent stability even when two external USB devices are in use simultaneously. It supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) for enhanced performance, so you can get more work done in less time. It’s also backwards compatible with USB 3.1 Gen1/USB 3.0 (5Gbps), USB 2.0 (480Mbps and USB 1.1 (12Mbps) specifications.
For computer systems with support for XHCI (extensible Host Controller Interface) function, the SST-ECU03 allows for easy use without the need for any drivers. And an optional low profile slot cover is included to support low profile cases. For those looking to add additional USB 3.1 ports or devices to their computer, the ECU03 is a great starting point.
SuperSpeed USB 3.1 with Type A and Type C ports
PCI-E Gen2.0 x2, throughput up to 10Gbps
USB 3.1 controller ASMedia ASM1142
5V via SATA 15-pin power connector
An optional low profile slot cover for supporting low profile cases
*SST-ECU03 is compatible with Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)1, 8/8.1/10(32bit/64bit)2, and Ubuntu/Linux/Mac OS3.
1. If your OS version is Windows 7 or earlier, please install driver (available from SilverStone website) prior to using the ECU03.
2. Windows 8 or 8.1, 10 supports ECU03 automatically so you do not need to install additional driver for it.
3. User should check for XHCI function in Ubuntu/Linux or Mac OS, if computer system supports XHCI function then it can support ECU03 automatically without additional driver installation.
** If your operating system is incompatible with the expansion cards developed by SilverStone, such that your device can not be detected or recognized, please update your motherboard’s driver or BIOS to the latest version. You may also try executing compatible mode in your operating system and select previous versions of operation system to install driver required by the expansion cards.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy