The 1000W ST1000 from Silverstone provides the power you need for your most intense applications. It can continuously deliver the full 1000W at 80-87% efficiency, over dual +12V rails for balanced power distribution. The auto-switching input can handle all common voltages so all you have to do is plug it in.
The power connectors are fully modular, letting you use only the connections you need. Any extra cables go into a handy carry bag, so they’re still available when you upgrade. The cables are all sheathed to de-clutter the inside of the case, enhancing airflow.
There is a 135mm fan on the bottom of the PSU to move extreme amounts of air to keep everything cool. The back panel is a honeycomb mesh broken only by a switch, the power plug and an indicator LED for virtually unrestricted airflow. Go ahead; build the system of your dreams, the ST1000 can handle it.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V (ATX 2.2) and EPS12V standards, the Silverstone ST1000 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 1000W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 1000W delivers safe, reliable output for even the most extreme computer systems.
- 80 Plus CertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Efficient CoolingA 135mm ball bearing fan plus hexagon cutouts increases overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and helps remove heat from the chassis simultaneously.
- Supports Three VGA Card SystemFeaturing two 8-pin and six 6-pin PCIe connectors, the Silverstone ST1000 supports up to three high-end graphics cards for extreme gaming systems.
- Modular Cable ManagementThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.