Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SilverStone ST1000-P 1000W ATX 12V v2.3 & EPS 12V 80 PLUS SILVER Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
Ships from Hong Kong.
Most customers receive within 5-17 days.
- ATX 12V v2.3 & EPS 12V
- 80 PLUS SILVER Certified
- 90 - 264 V 47 - 63 Hz
The Strider series -- the oldest and most versatile power supply line from SilverStone -- has models with myriad of innovative features and rating from 350W all the way up to 1500W. SilverStone engineered a new generation of power supplies that combine more important features than ever before.
The SilverStone ST1000-P is highly efficient (80 PLUS Silver level), compact enough to fit in nearly any system (160mm depth), has tightly regulated performance of ±3% from a single +12V rail design, and equipped with a quiet but cool 135mm fan. To top these features off, the power supplies also come with 100% modular cables with all the important connectors to support current and future graphics card specifications. For enthusiasts that are looking for a power supply with all the right features to make a high performing and aesthetically pleasing system, the Strider Plus model will fulfill the task with maximum satisfaction.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V (ATX 2.3) and EPS12V standards, the SilverStone ST1000-P provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computers.
- 1000W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 1000W delivers safe, reliable output for the most extreme computer systems. A strong 80A +12V single rail ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card, minimizing the likelihood of overload shut down.
- 80 PLUS SILVER CertifiedThe 80 PLUS SILVER certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 85% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Efficient CoolingA 135mm ball bearing fan plus hexagon cutouts increases overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and helps remove heat from the chassis simultaneously.
- Modular Cable ManagementThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by BuyOnline Return Policy