Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Sony XBR-55X900H 4K Ultra High Definition HDR Full Array LED Smart TV (2020)
- 4 HDMI
X900H Smart Android TV
Never Looks Out of Place. Neither does it sound.
Full Array LED contrast makes every details pop up. Cinematic sound seems to beam from the right place on the screen. Movies and shows will unfold exactly as creators intended. The X900H Smart Android TV will seamlessly integrate into modern homes from inside out. It works with voice assistant enabled speakers, and supports Apple Airplay/Apple HomeKit and Chromecast. Minimal design complements any contemporary home décor.
Reproduces a wider, more precise range of colors
By widening the color spectrum, TRILUMINOS powered by our X1 processors reproduces more colors than a conventional television. It analyzes and processes data in every image to make colors even more natural and precise so pictures are closer than ever to real life.
Enjoy the precision of lifelike contrast
Discover how real pictures can be when you bring out the fine details. With zones of LEDs lit independently, Full Array LED provides more realistic contrast by making light areas lighter and dark areas darker. Contrast is further enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range1, which adjusts brightness for higher peaks in glare and deeper blacks in shadow.
Super resolution, whatever you’re watching
See glorious 4K2 pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture, exclusively powered by our 4K HDR processor X1™. Images filmed in 2K and even Full HD are upscaled close to 4K resolution by 4K X-Reality™ PRO3 using a unique 4K database.
Beautifully matched pictures and sound
Sound on conventional TVs with a speaker located below the screen is often out of sync with the picture. Our Acoustic Multi-Audio™ includes two sound-positioning tweeters at the back of the TV that enable sound to follow the action for a truly immersive experience.4
Enjoy multidimensional sound with S-Force Front Surround
Hear sound as you would from a separate multi surround speaker. By upconverting inputs, S-Force Front Surround virtually reproduces a multi-surround speaker system within your TV so you can enjoy all the thrills of more immersive sound.
Object-based HDR remaster
With Object-based HDR remaster, the color in individual objects on screen is analyzed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures, and more realistic pictures.
Minimalist stand, designed for harmony
The thin metal stand takes a minimalist approach and blends beautifully in contemporary rooms.
Say what you want to watch
Find your favorite content faster than ever using the power of your voice. With Voice Search, there’s no more complicated navigation or tiresome typing—you just have to ask.5
Narrow Aluminum Bezel
A slim aluminum bezel keeps you focused on the action, not what’s around it.
Over 5,000 apps, more than any other smart TV
Sony's 4K Android TV has an unbeatable number of apps. Choose the ones that make your life more fun and entertaining.6
No more waiting
Apps start fast and there's no more waiting when you switch between apps—Netflix starts 3x faster than before.7
Just talk, a fun way to explore new worlds
Find all the entertainment you can dream of, as fast as you can talk. With advanced voice control, this Android smart TV lets you enjoy movies and shows from apps or broadcast in an instant.
Works with Google Home
Connect Google Home for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Google Home, you can find and cast your favorite videos to your Sony TV, without lifting a finger.8
Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit9
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from Apple TV app, your favorite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.10
Connect with your Alexa
Connect your Alexa-enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume, and more.11, 12
Easy control with smart remote
Connect set top boxes and other devices via HDMI to your TV and control them all using one smart commander. A slimmer, more rounded design with built-in voice control microphone and enhanced button layout makes it really easy to use, too.13
Google Play™: a world of content and apps
Discover movies and TV shows, games and much more from Google Play™. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand new way.14
Send to a bigger, better screen with Chromecast
Chromecast lets you cast your favorite videos, games, and apps from your mobile device, in full quality, to your Chromecast built-in TV. Just one tap of the Cast button on your Android or iOS screen is all you need to supersize the things you love. Cast your content then continue browsing on your phone or tablet.15
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA uses a powerful computer model to analyze and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by "sampling" the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker’s natural response—resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Enjoy studio quality with Netflix Calibrated Mode
This mode was specially developed to enjoy Netflix originals and reproduce the same picture quality on a TV as on a studio evaluation master. With Netflix Calibrated Mode, the creator's vision and intent is faithfully preserved.16
Connect BLUETOOTH® compatible devices to your TV for easy wireless entertainment. Pair your Bluetooth headphones or earphones with BRAVIA and enjoy TV shows and music in your favorite place—without any disturbances or interruptions.17
Preserving the passion of the creators
To address color variations from the production process, this TV is ready to use Portrait Displays' high-performance Calman auto-calibration software. This allows an unprecedented level of calibration, and the ability to fine-tune adjustments simply not possible through conventional picture settings. It delivers high-fidelity color reproduction that's true to the original TV signal, and can even adapt to the subtlest changes in color that may occur over time. This TV is Calman Ready, allowing customers to benefit from software used by visual creators in post-production quality-control workflows, further demonstrating our commitment to deliver pictures with professional-grade-color-calibrated accuracy in the home.18
Hear high-quality sound
Designed to complement the sound quality and slimness of the TV with its unique new shape, our X-Balanced Speaker drives movies and music with clear sound.
Embrace the thrills of the theater
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision™ brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos™ fills the room with immersive surround sound.19
Watch what you love, control it with your voice
You can ask your TV with the Google Assistant to connect and communicate with your smart devices, including security cameras and appliances. It’s truly effortless and offers the ultimate experience.20
Making fast-moving scenes bright and clear
On some screens, sports and fast action scenes can seem to go by in a blur. Our latest X-Motion Clarity™ technology keeps everything smooth, bright and clear. Each ‘blink’ is individually controlled and its duration optimized, while brightness is boosted when needed, so you won’t miss a thing.
1. Dynamic range of brightness does not represent luminance. It is a comprehensive index of reproduction of luminance, gradation, and black level.
2. 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels
3. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
4. This feature is available on TVs larger than 65" (diag.)
6. Based on market research from June 2019.
7. Compared with Sony's Android TV launched in 2016.
8. Google Home is a trademark of Google Inc. Google product model Google Home device (sold separately) compatible with select Sony soundbars. Requires compatible devices connected to the same wireless home network. Download the Google Home app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play. Subject to third party app terms and conditions. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Once download is complete, the Google Home feature may be connected to the Sony device to access the voice control function.
9. AirPlay and HomeKit are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
10. This feature will be available via a future firmware update.
11. Amazon Alexa-enabled devices (sold separately) are compatible with Sony TVs powered by Android TV. Amazon account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
12. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
13. Controllable device and feature depends on country and device.
14. Apps must be compatible with TV.
15. Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app.
16. Netflix streaming membership required. 4K Ultra HD availability is subject to your Netflix subscription plan, internet service, device capabilities, and content availability. Www.netflix.com/termsofuse.
17. Please check product specification for details of Bluetooth® profile support. Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary. Applicable soundbar: https://www.sony.net/bluetooth-connection/.
18. Requires CalMAN® calibration software to be installed on your PC, a pattern generator, and a meter.
19. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc., in the Unites States and/or other countries.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Electronic Express Return Policy