Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SUPERMICRO MBD-H11DSI-NT Mainboard, Factory Installed with 2 x AMD EPYC Rome 64 Cores 7702 CPU
- CPU: Pre-installed 2 x AMD EPYC 7702 CPUs at Supermicro factory with burn-in test
- EPYC 7702: 64 cores, 128 Threads, 2.0G base speed, 3.35 GHz boost speed, 256M L3 Cache, 200W TDP, SP3 4094 socket
- Memory: Accept maximum 16 x DIMMs, 2,048GB DDR4 DRAM
- Memory: Accept 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB Supermicro validated memory only
- Network Ports: On board 2 x 10 GbE, and 1 x dedicated IPMI v2.0
- NVMe Ports: Dual NVMe Oculink ports
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCIE 3.0 x16, 3 x PCIE 3.0 x8
- On board IO: 10 x SATA3, 1 x M.2, 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA, 1 x COM
- Form factor: ATX 12" x 13.05"
- Heatsink not included; Sold separately
Power for Excellence
Based on cutting-edge "Zen 2" architecture and built using advanced 7nm process technology, the all-new AMD EPYC Rome 7702 processor brings far more instructions per cycle (IPC) throughput, more cores and more cache into a smaller area, and more energy efficiency when compared to the previous generation. No server application is heavy with the power of its 64 cores (128 threads) running at up to 3.35 GHz.
Farewell to Memory Insufficiency
High server workload is great to grow your business. But heavy traffic puts an exacting demand on your hardware. Designed with that in mind, this server motherboard is ready to take huge-capacity memory with its 16 DIMM memory slots. You can install up to 2 TB registered ECC DDR4 2666 MHz SDRAM memory.
Expand for Brilliance
With two PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots and three PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots, you can add various combinations of graphics cards and add-on cards needed for high-performance computing.
Future Ready Storage
Among the 10 SATA 3 ports, two are SATA DOM power ports allowing the installation of SATA DOM flash memory modules without the need of a cable. In addition to 10 SATA 3 (6 Gbps) ports, the motherboard also features a M.2 slot, letting you install SATA/PCI-E 3.0 x2 solid state-drive in 2280, or 22110 form factor.
|Dimensions||12" x 13.05" (30.5cm x 33.1cm)|
|Cores||Up to 32 Cores|
|Chipset||System on Chip|
|Memory Type||DDR4 2666 MHz Registered ECC, 288-pin gold-plated DIMMs|
|DIMM Sizes||8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB|
|SATA||SATA3 (6 Gbps)|
|VGA||ASPEED AST2500 BMC|
|Input / Output|
|SATA||10 SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports|
|NVMe||2 Internal NVMe Ports (PCI-E 3.0 x4)|
|VGA||1 VGA port|
|BIOS Type||AMI 128Mb SPI Flash EEPROM|
|PC Health Monitoring|
|LED||CPU / System Overheat LED|
|Operating Environment / Compliance|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Creator Return Policy