- $11.58 Shipping ()
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Supermicro SuperServer 5018D-FN8T Xeon D Mini 1U Rackmount, 10 GbE LAN, SFP+, IPMI
- Intel Xeon D-1518 2.2 GHz
- 1 x 3.5" drive bay or up to 4 x 2.5" drive bays
- 1 x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slot, M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4
- Up to 128GB ECC RDIMM or 64GB ECC / non-ECC
The Supermicro SuperServer 5018D-FN8T features the Intel Xeon D-1518 Quad Core Processor with two SFP+ 10Gb ports, six 1GbE ports and a dedicated IPMI port. The entire configuration is enclosed in a compact (9.8" depth) 1U rackmount chassis with front-access I/O ports. The Intel Xeon D provides a power-efficient platform that consumes less power and generates less heat than conventional server platforms. This server is suitable for Cloud and Virtualization, networking and other embedded applications.
Integrated Board: X10SDV-TP8F
The four DDR4 DIMM sockets support up to 128GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM or up to 64GB DDR4 ECC/non-ECC UDIMM. The motherboard comes with one PCIe 3.0 x8 slot and four SATA 3 ports.
The motherboard has one M.2 slot. M.2 supports a variety of card sizes with increased functionality and spatial efficiency. It supports PCI-E 3.0 x4 (32 Gb/s) SSD cards in the 2242, 2280 and 22110 form factors.
One 40mm chassis fan combined with passive heatsink provides excellent cooling efficiency while not producing excess noise. Less heat means higher performance without throttling.
The high-efficiency, 80 PLUS Gold Certified 200W low-noise power supply ensures all the components run stably and quietly at full load.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy