Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Supermicro SuperServer SYS-7049P-TRT Dual LGA3647 DDR4 1280W 4U Rackmount / Tower Server Barebone System
- Dual LGA 3647
- Dual Socket P (LGA 3647)
- Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, Dual UPI up to 10.4GT/s
- 16 x DIMMs; Up to 4TB 3DS ECC DDR4-2933 MHz RDIMM / LRDIMM
- Support CPU TDP 70-205W
- 1280W Redundant High-efficiency Digital Power Supplies w/ PMBus 1.2
A cost-effective 4U rackmount/tower server barebone system that's ideal for building a workstation or server for your graphics- or computing-intensive applications. This barebone has two CPU sockets, and 16 DIMM slots that support up to 2TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM. It also comes with eight hot-swap drive bays, four PCIe 3.0 slots, and dual 10GbE LAN ports. 1280W power supplies are 80 PLUS Platinum certified, while the redundant configuration keeps your system running even when one power supply unit fails, ensuring maximized uptime your mission-critical applications require.
To complete this system, you'll need a processor, system memory, a storage drive and Operating System software.
- Intel Xeon Scalable Processors., Dual Socket P (LGA 3647) supported, CPU TDP support 205W, two UPI up to 10.4 GT/s
- Intel C622
- Up to 2TB 3DS ECC RDIMM, DDR4-2666MHz; Up to 2TB 3DS ECC LRDIMM, in 16 DIMM slots
- Four PCI-E 3.0 x16; two PCI-E 3.0 x8; M.2 Interface: PCI-E 3.0 x4; M.2 Form Factor: 2260, 2280, 22110; M.2 Key: M-Key,
- Two PCI-E 3.0 NVMe x4 Internal Port(s)
- One VGA port
- Intel C622 controller for 14 SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports; RAID 0,1,5,10
- Dual LAN with 10GBase-T with Intel X722 + X557
Please note: images in the description may show a varied configuration or optional parts.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy