- + $13.50 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Supermicro SYS-E50-9AP-WIFI Server Barebone
- FCBGA 1296
- Intel Atom processor E3940
- Single socket FCBGA 1296
- 9.5W, 4C
- 40W lockable 12V DC power adapter
Supermicro SuperServer E50-9AP-Wifi, Model # SYS-E50-9AP-Wifi
A server barebone in a palm-sized package, ideal for embedded applications such as Security Appliance, Video Surveillance, Digital Signage, and Indoor Kiosk. It's based on Intel Atom E3940 System-on-Chip (SoC) processor, incorporating quad cores (quad threads) for smooth performance in your target applications. Although coming in a miniature size, this system offers full-featured connectivity including dual GbE ports, dual HDMI, dual COM ports, dual audio jacks, and four USB ports. It's also IP51 dust/water-proof rated, guaranteeing trouble-free performance in various environments.
This is a barebone with a soldered-in processor, and you’ll need system RAM, storage drive and Operating System to complete the system.
- Built-in Wifi module and antenna
- IP51 with plastic chassis design for water/dust proof
- Cable-less design for easy maintenance
- Fanless design with palm-size dimension
1. Intel Atom processor E3940 (9.5W, 4C), Single socket FCBGA 1296
2. System on Chip
3. One SATA 3.0 for 7mm 2.5" SATA SSD, one M.2 B-Key 2242/3042 for SATA SSD
4. Up to 8GB unbuffered non-ECC SO-DIMM, DDR3L-1866MHz, in one socket
5. One Full size Mini-PCIe, one Half size Mini-PCIe, one M.2 B-Key 2242/3042
6. Dual LAN with Intel I210-IT; Dual Band Wireless and Bluetooth 4.2
7. Two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, two COM (RS-232/422/485), one TPM 2.0 onboard
8. Fanless design
9. Lockable 12V DC 40W power adapter
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy