Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SYBA 6-Port RS-232 Serial PCI-Express, Revision 2.0; with Exar Chipset Model SI-PEX15040
- PCI Express to Serial Port Card
- Up to 25 Mbps Serial Data Rate Data Transfer Rate
Syba SI-PEX15040 6-Port RS-232 Serial PCI-E x1
Increase the functionality of your PC by adding six serial ports to your PC, this card will allow you to connect modems, satellite receivers, barcode scanners, printers, magnetic card readers, and other devices to your PC.
The 6-Port RS-232 Serial PCI-E x1 card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems including Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/8 and Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64 bit).
- Up to 25Mbps Serial Data Rate
- 16 Multi-Purpose Inputs/Outputs
- 16-bit General Purpose Timer/Counter
- Sleep Mode with Wake-up Indicator
- 256-byte TX and RX FIFOs
- Programmable TX and RX Trigger Levels
- TX/RX FIFO Level Counters
- Automatic Xon/Xoff Software Flow Control
- Multi-drop with Auto Address Detection
What's in the Box
- 6 Port Serial PCI-Express x1 Serial Card
- Two Bracket with Two DB9 Male Serial Ports
- User Manual
- Driver CD
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by TheKeyKey Return Policy