- Save: $4.00 (7%)
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Team Group CX2 2.5" 512GB SATA III 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) T253X6512G0C101
- A must-have for beginners who want to replace their traditional mechanical hard drive
- Advanced SLC Caching technology
- Shock and drop resistant for safe use
- ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhances efficiency
Advanced SLC Caching technology. 4 times faster
The advanced SLC Caching algorithm technology makes its read/write speed easily 4 times faster than traditional hard drives.
A must-have upgrade to keep up with the times
Different from traditional mechanical hard drive, the CX2 with innovative and bold design uses FLASH technology with low power consumption and high-speed transfer features. It is the best choice for replacing traditional hard drives.
Shock and drop resistant for safe use.
Quiet and lightweight
CX2 Solid state drives are shock and drop resistant (1500G/0.5ms) and do not make annoying mechanical noises. It can also effectively avoid computer crash due to kicking.
Wear-Leveling prolongs the service life greatly
The powerful Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhance the reliability of data transfer and prolong the service life of the SSD.
|Interface||SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) — with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0|
|Capacity||256GB / 512GB / 1TB|
|Operation Temperature||0°C ~ 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Terabyte Written||256GB / >60TB
512GB / >120TB
1TB / >240TB
|Performance||Crystal Disk Mark:
256GB Read/Write: up to 520/430 MB/s
512GB Read/Write: up to 530/470 MB/s
1TB Read/Write: up to 540/490 MB/s
|Dimensions||100(L) x 69.9(W) x 7(H) mm|
|Humidity||0°C ~ 55°C / 5% ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
 The speed was tested by TEAMGROUP and for the reference only.
 1GB= 1.000,000.000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024= 0.93GB
 Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written) are based on JEDEC standard
 Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only use for basic reference.
* We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice. Different devices may have a different best format for usage. It is recommended to format the device before use to ensure the correctness and the integrity of the SSD.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy