- Save: $40.00 (17%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Team Group GX2 2.5" 2TB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) T253X2002T0C101
- 4x faster than a HDD - injects vitality into the system
- High performance - Read speeds up to 550 MB/s to boost overall system responsiveness and performance
- Slim form factor - 2.5-inch drive available in 7mm to fit in more systems (even slimmer notebooks)
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. - monitors the status of your drive
- Supports TRIM - maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems
4 TIMES FASTER
With great performance and ultra-fast read and write speed, GX2 solid state drive is 4 times faster than the traditional hard drive.
GX2 SSD offers more efficient data read/write performance, lower power consumption, and a quiet operation experience.
Using SATA III 6Gbps specification and there are 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, 2TB, 5 capacities available to choose from.
LOW POWER CONSUMPTION FOR LONGER USE
TEAMGROUP GX2 supports a new generation of power saving technology: DevSleep (Device Sleep Mode). It features ultra-low power consumption, which turns off the power of the SATA interface when the computer goes into standby mode. It saves more battery power and extends battery life, so you can back to work mode in no time.
TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE
GX2 SSD’s built-in smart algorithm management mechanism has functions such as garbage collection, which is able to ensure operational efficiency and prolong the service life of the SSD. Meanwhile, the powerful Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function can enhance the reliability of data transfer.
- 4x faster than a HDD —injects vitality into the system
- High performance — Read speeds up to 530 MB/s to boost overall system responsiveness and performance
- Slim form factor — 2.5-inch drive available in 7mm to fit in more systems (even slimmer notebooks)
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. — monitors the status of your drive
- Supports TRIM — maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems
- Guaranteed — 3-year warranty and free technical support
|Interface||SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) - with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0|
|Capacity||128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB|
|Operation Temperature||0℃ ~ 70℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ~ 85℃|
|Terabyte Written||128GB / >30TB
256GB / >60TB
512GB / >120TB
1TB / >240TB
2TB / >480TB
|Performance||ATTO / Crystal Disk Mark:
128GB Read/Write: up to 500/320 MB/s
256GB Read/Write: up to 500/400 MB/s
512GB Read/Write: up to 530/430 MB/s
1TB Read/Write: up to 530/480 MB/s
2TB Read/Write: up to 550/500 MB/s
|Dimensions||100[L] x 69.9[W] x 7[H] mm|
|Humidity||0℃ ~ 55℃ / 5% ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000.000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024= 0.93GB
 Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written) are based on JEDEC standard
 Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only use for basic reference.
❅We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy