Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake A1899 Aluminum Fan & Heatsinks
OUT OF STOCK.
- South and North Bridge chips
- 5000/ 7000/ 9000±10% RPM 3.35 CFM
Learn more about the Thermaltake A1899
|Type||Fan & Heatsinks|
|Compatibility||South and North Bridge chips|
|RPM||5000/ 7000/ 9000±10% RPM|
|Air Flow||3.35 CFM|
|Noise Level||23.1/ 32.4/41.6 dBA|
|Power Connector||3 Pin|
|Features||Application for all north and south bridge chipsets |
New design for overheated South and North Bridge chips
A universal application on all motherboards
40x40x40mm Blower Fan: Two-way air induction, optimal air flow, make air spread on the heat sink evenly and improve heat dissipation
3 fan speed switch control the fan at different speed and noise level
3 fan speed switch attach to free PCI slot
3 ways to install, total DIY solution
|Fan Dimensions||40 x 40 x 40mm|
|Heatsink Dimensions||40 x 39.5 x 20mm|
|Date First Available||February 02, 2004|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy