Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake CLP0574 120mm Jing CPU Cooler
OUT OF STOCK.
- 800 - 1,300 RPM
- Max.42 CFM
- Aluminum Fins, Aluminum & Copper Base
Learn more about the Thermaltake CLP0574
|Type||Fan & Heatsinks|
|RPM||800 - 1,300 RPM|
|Air Flow||Max.42 CFM|
|Noise Level||16 dBA @ 800 RPM|
|Power Connector||3 Pin|
|Heatsink Material||Aluminum Fins, Aluminum & Copper Base|
|Fan Dimensions||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Heatsink Dimensions||131 x 123 x 162 mm|
|Weight||920 g (with 2 Fans)|
|Features||Optimized cooling performance|
- Large Aluminum fins with five F6 heat-pipes offers good cooling capacity. It supports to OC 4.0G in i7 CPU.
- All nickel plated fins, copper base and heat-pipes for better heat transmission.
2 extremely silent 120mm VR fans, speed from 800~1300RPM
- Ultra quiet operation with 16 dBA under minimum fan speed.
- Dual unique inhale-exhaust 120mm reverse fan design generates greater air flow to enhance thermal performance.
- Vibration-absorbent gaskets decrease noise while operation.
Universal Socket Compatibility & Accessory Package
- All-in-one back-plate design for accelerated installation
- Universal support: Intel socket LGA 1366/1156/775 and AMD socket AM2/AM2+/AM3.
- Superb thermal grease maximizes heat transfer
Rated Voltage: 12 V
Started Voltage: 6 V
Rated Current: 0.2 A
Power Input: 2.4 W
MTBF: 50,000 Hrs @ 40?
Max. Air Pressure: Air Intake = 0.85 mmH2O, Air Exhaust = 1.43 mmH2O
|Date First Available||November 16, 2010|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy