Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake WATER2.0 Performer Closed-Loop All In One Liquid CPU Cooler Dual 120mm PWM Fans 120x25mm CLW0215
- 1200~2000RPM 81.32CFM
- Radiator Dim. 151 x120 x 27mm
- Fan Dim. 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Noise 27.36dBA(Max)
Traditional water cooling solutions require constant upkeep to prevent clogs or performance degradation. Thermaltake WATER2.0 Series of water cooling solutions are self-contained and proven to last.
WATER2.0 water cooling solutions offer the best of both worlds: performance and silent operation thanks to the highly efficient radiator and pump design.
Upgrading or switching between CPU platforms? No problem, WATER2.0 water cooling solutions are designed with universal mounting to support all available AMD and Intel desktop processors.
Users should not have to adapt to the tool they are using. Instead, WATER2.0 water cooling solutions all come with PWM-enabled fans so the cooling performance adapts to you. WATER2.0 Extreme also comes with software-based control system that allows the user to fine-tune performance perameters.
A Flexible All-in-One Liquid Cooler that provides Easy and Safe Installation. No Refill Needed.
- High performance Copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity.
- High reliability low profile pump provides quick liquid circulation lowering the temperature.
- Pre-filled coolant reduces the liquid replenishment hassle.
- Low evaporation tube decreases the loss of coolant effectively.
- The high-tech sealed circulation system prevents leaking issue.
- Powerful fan blows the heat of radiator out to the chassis to maximize cooling performance.
- PWM control function fan (1200~2000rpm) automatic adjust the fan speed according to CPU temperature, minimize overheating possibility.
Universal socket support:
Intel: LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155
AMD: FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
High Performance Waterblock
High Reliability Pump
High Efficiency Radiator
Two Powerful Cooling Fan
Universal Socket Compatible
Skived Fin technology is the process of combing special cutting tools and a controlled shaving technique to produce heat-sink from a single block of material. This technology ensures maximum heat transfer compared to fins soldered onto the cold plate.
|WATER2.0 Performer||WATER2.0 Pro||WATER2.0 Extreme|
Intel: LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155
Price Does Not Compromise
Performance Even with
the great value of the WATER2.0
Performer it uses a top
performance 25mm radiator.
A Step Above
The WATER2.0 Pro take
the Performer design even
further by applying a
thicker high performance
radiator which allows for
more surface area and
better cooling potential
When "Good Enough" is Not The WATER2.0 Extreme is for the user who wants the absolute best performance with room to push the limit. With a expanded 240mm radiator the WATER2.0 extreme can push the limits of an extreme platform.
|Radiator Cooling Surface Area||1385 cm2||3730 cm2||4755 cm2|
|Maintenance||Trouble free for life The WATER2.0 line is designed to operate through its complete lifespan with no internal maintenance or top off of fluids required.|
Silence is Golden with the dual PWM fans any 4 pin
motherboard header can keep the fans in silent operation
until the cooling power is needed such as heavy
workloads or extreme gaming sessions.
|The Ultimate in Control the WATER2.0 extreme offers built in cabling and included software to allow full control of the cooler from within windows so that the fans are not just throttled by the motherboard but instead are exactly how you want them including custom fan curves for absolute precision control.|
2x 120mm PWM Fans included and controllable via
available motherboard 4 pin fan headers for temperature
controlled fan throttling.
|2x 120mm PWM fans included. (optional: up to 4x 120mm fans can be installed on both sides of the radiator for maximum cooling efficiency)|
|Fan Speed||1200 ~ 2000 RPM fan speed range. This allows for adjustment from the silent and tranquil low 1200 RPM speed up to the powerful and high performance 2000 RPM setting.|
Good Great for anyone
looking to get a first step
into liquid cooling at the
lowest possible cost of
Better For the user who
likes to push performance
and wants a high
performance cooler to
support their lifestyle and
|Best For the extreme user who has to tweak and tune every bit of performance from everything, this is the no compromise overclocker and tweaker friendly solution.|
- Enjoy great water cooling convenientlyStep into liquid cooling at the lowest price. High performance copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity and high reliability low profile pump provides quick liquid circulation lowering the temperature. Pre-filled coolant reduces the liquid replenishment hassle while low evaporation tube decreases the loss of coolant effectively. To prevent leaking issue, this water cooling system features high-tech sealed circulation system.
- Smarter coolingThe dual 120mm PWM fans blow the heat of radiator out to the chassis to maximize cooling performance. 1200-2000RPM fan speed range allows for adjustment from the silent and tranquil low 1200 RPM speed up to the powerful and high performance 2000 RPM setting. Any 4 pin motherboard header can keep the fans in silent operation until the cooling power is needed such as heavy workloads or extreme gaming sessions.
- Trouble free for lifeThe WATER2.0 line is designed to operate through its complete lifespan with no internal maintenance or top off of fluids required.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityThe Thermaltake WATER2.0 Performer offers universal compatibility with CPU socket including Intel LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155 and LGA775 as well as AMD FM1/ AM3+/ AM3/AM2+/ AM2.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy