Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake P4 SPARK7+ 70mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1300 - 6000 ±10% RPM
- 10.42 - 49.17 CFM
Cool your Pentium 4 processor quickly with the Thermaltake SPARK 7+. The wide, all-copper base effectively spreads out the high heat given off by P4 CPUs. The Opti-fin heatsink further dissipates that heat by dividing it across the dense array of copper fins.
A 70mm top-mounted fan draws the heat off the cooler and blasts it out of your case so your system stays running stable even under heavy loads. The fan's speed can be run at full throttle at 6,000rpm, controlled by temperature with the attached thermal sensor or manually controlled with one of the two included modules. Put one either up front in a vacant 5.25-inch external drive bay or in back of your case in an empty PCI slot.
- Pure Copper DesignPure, high-density copper maximizes heat absorption and transfer for amazing cooling abilities.
- Temperature Control SensorThe smart temperature control sensor monitors temperatures for automatic fan speed adjustments.
- Adjustable Fan SpeedThe bundled fan speed controllers enable control of noise and fan speed for exceptional cooling and quietness.
- Socket 478 CompatibleCompatible with the Socket 478 platform, the Thermaltake P4 SPARK7+ supports a wide range of Celeron and Pentium 4 (up to 3.6GHz) CPUs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy