- Save: $20.00 (15%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750W 80+ Gold SLI/Crossfire Ready Ultra Quiet 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Smart Zero Fan Full Modular Power Supply 10 Year Warranty - PS-TPD-0750FNFAGU-1
- 80+ GOLD and INTEL C6/C7 STATES READY - Deliver up to 90% efficiency to optimize the work with all generations of Intel’s processors
- ULTRA QUIET 140mm HYDRAULIC BEARING FAN - Self-lubricated hydraulic bearing PWM fan guarantee superior cooling performance and silent operation
- SMART ZERO FAN - Quiet and efficient operation. Fan works only when PSU work load goes over 30%. A switch at the back can be turned off to have the fan spun constantly
- 16AWG WIRES - Upgraded CPU/PCI E main cables (16AWG wires) for high end enthusiasts' PCs
- JAPANESE CAPACITORS - 100% high quality 105°C (221°F) Japanese capacitors offer the highest stability, durability, and reliability
- ZERO CABLE PLATFORM - Daughterboards are directly soldered to the motherboard for better heat dissipation and impressive output power quality
- <30 mV LOW RIPPLE NOISE - Low ripple ensures excellent performance and keeps performance-critical components, such as high-end graphic card, operating reliably longer
Toughpower GF1 750W - TT Premium Edition
80 PLUS Gold certified fully modular PSU with hydraulic-bearing fan.
The fully modular Toughpower GF1 series is available in 650W-850W models and built to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficiency. The series features a 140mm hydraulic bearing fan, Japanese capacitors and other premium components to help deliver a continuous and stable power with an ambient temperature up to 50°C, while near-silent operation and reliable performance are guaranteed. With an ample 10-year warranty, the Toughpower GF1 is able to satisfy the market, where PC enthusiasts are looking for a premium power supply with all the latest features.
Farewell to messy cables! We have connected the back panel and the PCB with a copper plate for better heat dissipation and impressive output power quality.
Ultra-Quiet 140mm Hydraulic-Bearing Fan
Featuring a 140mm hydraulic-bearing fan with intelligent RPM controls to help guarantee superior cooling performance and near silent operation.
<30mV Low Ripple Noise
All ripples are lower than 30mV on +12V, +5V or +3.3V from 0% to 100% load to ensure a stable operation and keep your performance-critical components to function reliably for longer.
Extremely Strict Voltage Regulation <±2%
The voltage regulation, more strict than Intel’s standard ±5% for major rails and ±10% for -12V, is set to no more than ±2% for major rails to meet the highest performance.
Fully Modular Low-Profile Flat Cable
Offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. Low-profile flat black cable makes cable management easier, reduces clutter and increases airflow inside the chassis.
Premium Japanese 105°C/221°F Capacitors
Providing great durability as well as offering the highest stability, while remaining reliable.
High-Amperage Single +12V Rail
Powerful single +12V rail ensures a stable and reliable supply to other PC components.
80 PLUS Gold Certified and Intel C6/C7 States Ready
Toughpower GF1 series saves energy through its high energy efficiency up to 90% and is certified to 80 PLUS® Gold. The series has been optimized to work with all generations of Intel’s processors to achieve maximum energy saving.
|MAX. OUTPUT CAPACITY||750W|
|PEAK OUTPUT CAPACITY||900W|
|DIMENSION ( W / H / D )||150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(D)|
|PFC (POWER FACTOR CORRECTION)||Active PFC|
|POWER GOOD SIGNAL||100-500ms|
|HOLD UP TIME||>16ms at 100% of full load|
|INPUT FREQUENCY RANGE||50-60Hz|
|OPERATING HUMIDITY||20% to 90%, non-condensing|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-20°C to 70°C|
|STORAGE HUMIDITY||5% to 95%, non-condensing|
|COOLING SYSTEM||14cm hydraulic-bearing fan|
|EFFICIENCY||Meet 80 PLUS®Gold at 115Vac input|
|MTBF||120,000 hours minimum|
|SAFETY APPROVAL||CE/cTUVus/TÜV SÜD/FCC/BSMI/EAC|
|PROTECTION||OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, OTP|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy