Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake TR2 Series TR-600P 600W V2.3 & EPS 12V 2.91 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- V2.3 & EPS 12V 2.91
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@50A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3.0A
Thermaltake’s TR2 series is designed with mainstream PC in mind. With Thermaltake’s state-of-the-art circuitry design capability, high quality components and advanced packaging technology, these 80 PLUS Bronze certified power supplies are capable of providing the same level of high efficiency, reliability and power protection that you have come to expect from Thermaltake’s full range of power supply.
The TR2 series TR-600P delivers stable 600W continuous output with single +12V rail that provides superior performance under all types of system loading, plus 99% Active Power Factor Correction for clean and reliable power to your system. It comes with 1x PCI-E 6Pin and 1x PCI-E 8Pin connectors for supporting a high-end graphics card, as well as 6x SATA connectors.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompliance with the Intel ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V v2.91 standards, the Thermaltake TR-600P provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 80 Plus BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving you money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 600W Continuous Power with Single +12V OutputThe Thermaltake TR-600P delivers stable 600W continuous output (peak power 720W) @ 40 ? operating environment. Robust and dedicated single +12V rail design providing up to 50A ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card.
- High Quality 105°C Japanese Electrolytic Capacitor105°C Japanese main capacitor provides uncompromised performance and reliability.
- High Thermal Performance, Ultra-quiet 120mm FanIntelligent fan speed control on the 120mm fan guarantees cooling performance – and silent operation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy