Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
What starts with War, ends in Death.
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks on a quest to undo Armageddon. Along the way, Death discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Death Lives, in Darksiders II.
The WiiU version of Darksiders II includes a selection of Bonus Content not included on the disc for the other formats. This includes: Argul's Tomb which is the game's first downloadable content pack featuring a unique area, three new dungeons and new weapons and armor to collect; Death Rides Pack which are three new side-quests for the Darksiders II campaign; Angel of Death & Shadow of Death packs which provide new legendary armor and weapon choices for the player early in the game; and Deadly Despair Pack which delivers upgraded horse speed boost. Additional unique legendary weapon and armor sets are for the player to use from the start of the game.
- Play DeathBecome the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven or Hell.
- Epic UniverseUnlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & CustomizationThousands of weapon and armor items, three diverse specialisations, along with customizable Harbinger & Necromancer Skill Trees allow players to create their own Death.
- Replay-abilitySide quests, vast open world, endless equipment combinations, Skill Tree customization and leveling system offer compelling reasons to play through Darksiders II again and again.
- TraversalDeath is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Unique WiiU GamePad FunctionalityPlay Darksiders II like never before using the WiiU GamePad screen to instantly access inventory and abilities.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy