Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TOSOT 20 Pint 1,500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star - for Home, Basement, Bedroom or Bathroom - Super Quiet (Previous 30 Pint)
- 1,500 SQ FT: Removes up to 20 pints (30 pints 2012 DOE) of water every 24 hours. Whether you are using this Energy-Star Dehumidifier in the basement, bathroom, bedroom, or garage, it will quickly remove moisture without driving up your utility bill.
- DRAINAGE OPTIONS: Our spill-proof bucket has a 1 gallon capacity and a beeping reminder to empty the drain bucket. If carrying buckets is not your thing, connect a 3/4 drain hose (not included) to remove water into a sump pump or floor drain.
- REAL-TIME MONITORING: After choosing a target, the control panel will display the current humidity level. The unit will power off after reaching the target you set. If you choose nonstop mode, the dehumidifier will run regardless of the current humidity.
- SILENT OPERATION: This dehumidifier is so quiet you might forget it's there. A peak sound level of 48 decibels will be almost as quiet as a private suburban street or a normal conversation at home.
TOSOT Dehumidifiers Remove Humidity from your Home
Stay cool and comfortable
High humidity levels can give you a ton of problems: it makes it harder for your AC system to run efficiently, and it makes the air feel so thick you can hardly breathe.
TOSOT dehumidifiers remove moisture to solve all of these problems for you. It helps to think of your TOSOT dehumidifier like a vacuum cleaner: it sucks in air from your room, removes the moisture, and then blows the moisture-free air back into the room again.
How does the TOSOT dehumidifier work?
It helps to think of your TOSOT dehumidifier like a vacuum cleaner: it sucks in air from your room, removes the moisture, and then blows the air back into the room again.
First, humid air is pulled into the TOSOT dehumidifier through the grill on the front of the unit. The warm, moist air is pulled across freezing-cold pipes where water from the moist air collects (kind of like water gathering on a glass of iced tea during a hot summer day.) As the water collects on the pipes, it drips down into the drain bucket for later removal. While the water is collecting in the drain bucket, the now moisture-free air is reheated so it can be blown out the top of the unit and back into the room.
Benefits of a TOSOT Dehumidifier
The operating volumes of the TOSOT dehumidifier are 52/50/48 decibels on the high/medium/low settings. A decibel rating of 45 or under will be virtually silent. Decibel levels between 45 and 50 are about as loud as light rainfall. Ratings of 50 or above will be equivalent to the level of a quiet conversation at home.
Safe and Efficient
Since it is Energy-Star rated your TOSOT Dehumidifier is not only effective at removing moisture, it also helps you save money on your monthly utility bill. TOSOT Dehumidifiers are also UL-approved, meaning they meet the highest safety standards for use in your home.
Power Outage Restart
In the event of a power outage, your TOSOT dehumidifier will resume operation once full power is restored to your home. The dehumidifier will revert to the same settings you chose before the unit lost power, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Helpful tips for using your TOSOT dehumidifier
Using the Drain bucket
If your TOSOT dehumidifier is running constantly, the drain bucket will need to be drained about every five (5) hours. You won't spill a drop of water when emptying the bucket thanks to the swivel handle and spill-resistant baffles of the drain bucket. To make the bucket easier to carry we recommend that you place your free hand under the bucket when you are transporting the full drain bucket.
Using the Continuous Drainage
If emptying drain buckets is not your thing, you can connect a 3/4 inch garden hose(not included) to your TOSOT Dehumidifier to utilize the continuous drainage feature. This is useful if you have a floor drain or a sink in your basement that you can drain the water into. Since this continuous drainage option is gravity-fed, your drain hose will need to slope below the nozzle on the TOSOT dehumidifier.
Washable Air Filter
The filter on your TOSOT Dehumidifier can be cleaned periodically in order to maintain efficiency. After 250 hours of operation, a filter light on the display screen of your TOSOT Dehumidifier will illuminate reminding you it is time for cleaning. You can use warm water and a mild detergent to clean your filter, but make sure the filter is completely dry before reinstalling.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by TOSOT Return Policy