Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TP-Link Network RE300 AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender 2.4GHz band and 5GHz band
- Extend the range of your Wi-Fi with TP-Link Dual band AC1200 range extender, RE300
- Enable one mesh technology with compatible TP-Link Archer A7 router. In order to enable one mesh update the A7 firmware to the latest version
- One mesh creates a mesh Wi-Fi network that covers your home in fast, seamless Wi-Fi for whole home coverage without the mesh cost.
- Easy setup via WPS and smart Signal Indicator to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage
- Adaptive path selection navigates the repeater to the fastest connection path and paired with high speed mode, enjoy lag-free HD streaming and gaming
- World's #1 provider of consumer Wifi for 7 consecutive years - According to IDC Q2 2018 Report
AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender
Extend your home Wi-Fi to a wider coverage and say goodbye to Wi-Fi dead zones. This RE300 works with any wireless router¹ as a traditional range extender. It also has the ability to, when paired with TP-Link OneMesh router, create a unified Mesh Wi-Fi network for seamless roaming, eliminating the hassle of manually switching between different SSIDs (Wi-Fi names) required in traditional combination of router + extender.
Compliant with 802.11ac standards and operating on dual bands, the RE300 delivers wireless speed of 867 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz. A signal strength indicator guides you to the best placement within the wireless range of the main router. And its compact plug design requires no AC power adapter, making it a great travel companion.
- Extends dual-band Wi-Fi across your home to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (867 Mbps) for more stable wireless experience.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily set up a Mesh network you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.
Keep the Whole Home Connected
RE300 wirelessly connects to your Wi-Fi router, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. With speeds of up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz,² put strong, fast Wi-Fi in every room and say goodbye to dead zones.
OneMesh is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh range extender to a OneMesh router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home.³
No more switching Wi-Fi network names.
OneMesh Router + OneMesh Range Extender.
Manage the whole unified network all in one Tether app.
Traditional Router with Extender
OneMesh Router + Range Extender
Enjoy a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set?
TP-Link OneMesh resolves your dilemma.
High-Speed Dual-Band Wi-Fi without Bandwidth Drop
Faster AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi
The RE300 lets you keep more devices connected simultaneously with its 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps dual bands.¹
Keeps Itself Fast
Adaptive Path Selection keeps your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
Use both Wi-Fi bands to establish one super-high-speed connection, ideal for HD streaming & gaming.
Secure One-Touch Connection for Easy Setup
Step 1: Simply press the WPS button on your router and, within 2 minutes, the WPS button on RE300 to connect to the network.
Step 2: Once connected, place RE300 to the best location—without reconfiguration.
Notes: Please connect the extender to the router via the Tether app or Web UI if your router doesn’t support WPS.
Find the Best Location with the Smart Signal Indicator
The smart signal indicator lets you see signal strength from the existing router at a glance. Easily to find the best place to position your range extender to extend your Wi-Fi.
Feature-Rich App for Control in Your Hands
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.
1. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
2. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
3. Smart Roaming is designed for devices that support the 802.11k/v standard.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy