Featuring cutting-edge C-Media IC technology (CM108 chip), TROND AC2 USB Audio Adapter includes a stereo headphone output jack and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you.
Meanwhile, lots of laptops or ultrabooks only combine headphone and microphone into one 3.5mm audio jack. With TROND AC2 Audio Adapter, your traditional headset could still be used on your laptops. Simply plug-N-play, and start enjoying the simplicity and premium sound that TROND AC2 brings to you.
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed specification
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Connectors: USB type-A, stereo output jack, microphone input jack
- Bus-powered; no external power required
- Plug & Play, no drivers needed
- Dimension: 1.65” x 1.10” x 0.43” / 4.2 x 2.8 x 1.1cm
- Net Weight: 9.8 g / 0.36 oz
- If the microphone does not seem to work and you have a TS microphone, a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) mono to stereo adapter is necessary to adapt the microphone from TS to TRS.
- Most operating systems support multiple audio outputs, but only allow a single one to be enabled at a time. So this manual step of selecting the right audio output from the operating system's built-in audio control panel is essential.