Equipped with front and rear dual video cameras, this car dash camera is capable of recording the road ahead and the cabin inside simultaneously. With built-in G-sensor, emergency lock and loop recording, you will never miss any incident involving your vehicle.
High Resolution Imaging
1. Equipped with efficient H.264 video encoding, Vantrue N2 Dual Car Dash Cam records fast moving scenes in high speed and captures high definition images and videos.
2. Full HD 1080P @30fps of front camera (with infrared light for night vision effects) plus 720P @30fps of rear camera presents ultra-high quality and smooth video.
Gravity Sensor & Emergency Lock
G-sensor with Automatic Collision Detection emergency detects any impact and locks the important video segments including the whole collision footage to event folder to ensure you have a complete witness. The sensibility of built-in G-sensor is adjustable.
Car Camera Motion Sensing
Parking mode can be triggered by the Motion Detection or Time Lapse. Motion Detection records when people or objects approach your car, while Time Lapse captures photos at set time intervals to create a video montage. Auto start/stop the recording when it senses movement/no movement in front while the car is parking. Monitor your car condition for 24 hours with continuous power supply. To use the parking mode, please hardwire it (Asin: B07G9WTWB9) or connect it with external battery.
Dual Cameras Recording Mode
Dual Cameras Recording mode simultaneously records road ahead (1440x 1080 @30fps) and cabin (1280x720 @30fps) in crisp detail. Stunning ultra wide angles record road (170°) and car inside(140°)with virtually zero fish eye distortion and reduce blind spots. HDR (High Dynamic Range) allows for clearer vision during both day and night-time driving.
Loop Recording & Auto LCD OFF
Loop Recording will overwrite the oldest footage with the newest one when the memory card approaches to its maximum capacity. Auto power on and record while car engine started. Auto LCD OFF takes place after the recording begins. You can also turn this function off if you prefer the LCD stays on.
What's in box?
1x Vantrue N2 Dual Dash Camera;
1x Car Charger
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual
1x Quick Guide
1. Before using, please format SD card on your camera first. Samsung Evo 32GB card is recommended (not included). If you are using a 64GB card, please format it to FAT32 before use. Please insert the card into the camera, (if it says 'please insert TF card' here, please press the recording button (OK button) and press M button to access the menu, go 'system setup' and choose 'format'. Then the card will work well on the camera.
2. When you use this dash cam, please note that night vision works well with the front cam. If you want to record car inside in the evening, we suggest that you turn on the lights inside the car.
3. If windshield mounts are illegal in your state, please buy an Adhesive Mounting Disk for adhering to dashboards.
4. Since the dash cam's battery has a very small capacity of only 250mah to keep setting, please always keep it plug in.
5. Optional GPS allows you to track the driving route, location and speed in either KM/H or MP/H. To use GPS function, please buy an extra N2 GPS mount to use it (Asin: B07CYW6JXW).