VIA's EPIA EN mini-ITX mainboard comes with a 1.3GHz C7 processor and the VIA CN700 digital media chipset. Also included is the VIA UniChrome™ Pro IGP graphics processor with MPEG-2 hardware acceleration and the Chromotion™ CE engine to ensure smooth, crystal clear digital media streaming and playback. The platform also supports DuoView+ and has S-Video and RCA outputs to facilitate the design of dual display devices. A 6 channel audio processor completes the package for this compact but powerful multi-media platform.
VIA has always integrated a complete feature set and this board is no exception. You can install up to 1GB of 400/533MHz DDR2 memory, native SATA II with RAID support, and Gigabit Ethernet. The platform also includes a PCI port, serial, parallel and 4 USB 2.0 ports for unparalleled connectivity options. There are also 2 PATA interface for optical and legacy drives. An onboard header lets you add front panel USB and FireWire ports.
- Mini ITX Form FactorThe mini ITX VIA EPIA-EN12000EG features a low power consumption architecture for significantly reduced noise and cool system operation. The ultra-compact profile is perfect for home theater PC and thin client PC systems.
- VIA C7 ProcessorBased on the advanced VIA CoolStream architecture and powered by the VIA PadLock Security Engine, the VIA C7 processor improves your digital lifestyle by combining robust performance with ultra low power consumption and military-level security.
- VIA CN700+VT8237R ChipsetsThe VIA CN700 North Bridge integrates the VIA Graphics UniChrome Pro IGP and DDR2 memory controller for full HD 3D/2D digital gaming and hardware MPEG-2 playback, providing the ultimate multimedia experience. Combined with the VIA VT8237R South Bridge, the VIA CN700 provides a comprehensive range of storage, multimedia and connectivity features, pushing the new generation small form factor PCs to the next level.
- Serial ATA InterfaceThe VIA EPIA-EN12000EG features two SATA (Serial ATA) connectors to provide scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe VIA EPIA-EN12000EG features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.